Monday, June 28, 2010

Thank You!

For taking the time to give our app, Slot Machines on Facebook, these AWESOME reviews:

"customer service is wonderful...response is fast...thanks" - Ron MacK

"I absolutely love this game!! It's not only addicting, but remains FUN & challenging as well! :)" - Tami LFC

"Thank you for the newsletter and the new games...DiLiGO Slots rock!" - Felicia RA

"Yah Hoooo I am a Winner!!!" - Marilyn H

"completely addicted to this app...best slot games yet!" -Steven MR

"love the slots! good choices of game variety...won 500 tokens, YES!" - Vicky B

"Yeah! I won 500 tokens just now!! Thanks! Loyal Fan here!" - Selma IH

"I love this game...it is so thrilling and fun." - Peggy G

"Way kool and thats that... ;p" - Finley RP

"great game" - Michelle R

"Lots of FUN!" Joy D

"great" - Gwen PBC

"I found this by accident and I LOVE IT!" - Kimberly V

"I love this game!" - Jessica M

"I have always loved these slots" - Theresa GH

"best slot machines on f/b, just like the real thing" - Nigel D

"I love these slots! Certainly the absolute best on FB!" - Donita D

"This is one of the best sites I have seen in some time. Keep it up" - Terry G

"I love to be spoilt and it's fun" - Anette R

"like this game as it is a welcome change from all the other games" - Willa V

"Very good easy to navigate Facebook games site. Plenty to do with lots of upgrades and devs are actively improving [the] experience on a daily basis" - Chris D

"I love slots and love [to] be able to play them on Facebook. Thank you" - Iola RW

"loving it" - Kyla R

"this is great. having heaps of fun" - James McA

"best game I've seen yet" - Richard H

"Good game, love it" - June Z

"This is what I was looking for" - Frank H






2 comments:

  1. Definetly my FavSlots.The Quik Replys n UR SERVICE is ALSO 5STARSnowNOT4.KEEP UPthe GREAT WRK.UVE gotMY Loyalty Everydayn IM1of THe Players WHO RELYon myFREEBIESn My10MatesEVERYDAY.SoBein ABLE2 WINEXTRA TOKENS is a BONUS.Cheers Guys!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda! Much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave us your comment.

However, if you require a response then please do not hesitate to contact us through either our Facebook Fan Page or through the contact form found on the "Contact Us" tab.

Note: Support queries sent through this Blog will not be responded to.