Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Best Review Ever!

I spin and spin and then spin some more
spinning the reels to my favorite Diligo slot games.
I spin so much my hand gets sore
Even a VIP member maybe I will win even more.
I spin and spin and spin some more
I go to Token Rocket to hopefully win some more
so I can spin and spin and spin some more.
Low on coins, spent all on lucky draws
just so I can hopefully
spin and spin and spin some more.

I really enjoy spinning the reels with Diligo Slot's;
I spin everyday
Wishing to hit a big win
Maybe one day my luck
will change.

by Dawn H L








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us your comment.

However, if you require a response then please do not hesitate to contact us through either our Facebook Fan Page or through the contact form found on the "Contact Us" tab.

Note: Support queries sent through this Blog will not be responded to.